- Museums: Museum Rakyat(the people's museum) includes Melaka's economic and social progress particularly in the period after the independence. Maritime Museum this one is constructed after "Flor De La Mar". Malaysia Youth Museum this museum is dedicated to the youths' contribution in the country.
- Mosques: Kampung Kling's Mosque, one of the oldest mosques in the country. Kampung Hulu's Mosque, built in 1728 and considered the oldest mosque in Malaysia. Tranquerah Mosque..
- Churches: Christ Church, built in 1753 by the Dutch. St. Paul's Church, built by a Portuguese captain by the name of Duarte Coelho. St. Peter's Church, the oldest roman catholic church in Malaysia built in 1710.
- A'Famosa: The famous hallmark of Melaka. This fortress was built by the Portuguese in 1511.
- Other attractions: Butterfly Farm, Crocodile Farm, Mini Malaysia, Melaka Zoo, A'Famosa Water World, A'Famosa Animal World Safari...
Hotels and Accommodation
In Melaka you can find a wide range of accommodation from budget hotels and guest houses to 5 star Luxury hotels. Some of the popular hotels in Melaka:
Equatorial Hotel - Jalan Parameswara
Renaissance Hotel - Jalan Bendahara
Grand Continental Hotel - Jalan Tun Sri Lanang